Please make sure you have signed to say you agree to the new COVID-19 club rules before you book and use the courts. CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK.
The courts are bookable for paying members only - Please become a paid club member before booking and using the courts. (Club members that paid last year please wait to hear from the club about when you can renew)
Using the Ball Machine
· The ball machine is available for use by any club member. It is located next to the ball safe and must be returned there after use
· Bookings are made through the club website using the same process as booking a court. Remember, you will want to book a court at the same time as you book the ball machine because it is not much use on its own
· There is a £2.50/hour charge for using the machine
· Club members can book the machine and settle any charges incurred either at the end of the month or when a £20 total payment is owed (whichever comes first). Payments are made to account: 50108235, bank sort code: 20-61-82, payment reference should be ‘Ball Machine’. Please also inform Ed Skeates that payment has been made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending text to 07507462717.
· The above payment must be paid before any further hire slots are booked
· Instructions for using the machine are attached to it but if you want help getting started just ask a committee member and we will get you started.
· The machine runs on a battery and also via a mains cable. An extension lead is kept next to the machine which can be used to run the machine from the mains if required. The battery lasts for about 2 hours. If you use the machine via the battery then please place the battery on charge after use.
The recommendation is to book court 1 (lower court) if using the ball machine as running on mains power will be easier on this court.
· Please treat the machine carefully, it is an expensive piece of equipment and it is there for the enjoyment of all club members.